Sunday, November 29, 2015

November Favorites

Hello friends! The end of the month is once again upon us... Let's jump right in!

  • Favorite Store: Bath & Body Works Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year, and Bath & Body has all my favorite scents of the season.
  • Favorite Article of Clothing: Sweater Leggings These are new for me, but I adore them. They are the coziest things and are essentially socially acceptable, chic pajamas.
  • Favorite Shoes: Boots 'Tis the season for boots all the time, and it's a trend I will happily wear.
  • Favorite Skincare/Beauty Products: Carmex Ultra Moisturizing Lipbalm (Vanilla) & Covergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara I'm obsessed with anything that makes my lips soft, and the Carmex lipbalm is a long time favorite. The mascara is just great at adding volume and length without getting clumpy, which is always a plus.
  • Favorite Smelly Item: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume I recently ordered a perfume sampler from Sephora, and this is my favorite. It smells incredible.
  • Favorite Music: Pentatonix's "That's Christmas to Me" Delux Album / "Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical" Soundtrack Christmas being my favorite season and Pentatonix being my favorite artists, this was a match made in heaven. And I recently saw a production of "Beauty and the Beast" and fell in love with the music.
  • Favorite App: Disney World I'm going to Disney in a few weeks, and this app gives wait times for rides, where to find characters, get FastPasses, order tickets, make restaurant reservations, and so much more.
  • Favorite Activity: Seeing "Beauty and the Beast" I went with a friend back to our high school to see the show, and it was great.
  • Favorite Food & Drink: Keebler Club & Cheddar Sandwich Crackers & Starbucks Chestnut Praline Hot Chocolate I love all cracker snacks and these are tops; I'm sure my love of Starbucks is apparent by now, and I wait all year for the holiday flavors (I put them all in hot chocolate because I don't do hot coffee).
  • Bonus Favorite: Thanksgiving & Decorating for Christmas I love the holiday season. My family came over for Thanksgiving (I'd like to add all that food to my favorites, as well), which is always fun, and it's tradition that my immediate family stay home on Black Friday to decorate for Christmas. And then watch "Elf" because it's a classic.
*Again, I  apologize for the lack of pictures, but rest assured that I have some fun picture-filled posts coming up.

I wish you all the best,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment