Saturday, July 2, 2016

Get to Know Me Tag

Hello friends! There's been quite a bit of traffic to this lovely little internet corner lately (Hello! Welcome!), so I figured I'd do the ever-popular Get to Know Me Tag from YouTube to let you all learn a little more about me.

1. What's your middle name?
     Violet
2. Favorite school subject?
    Conventional subject: English // Nonconventional subject: chorus
3. Favorite drink?
    Iced caramel mochas are what I live on.
4. Favorite song at the moment?
    This is so hard because I have multiple favorites of everything. Right now it's "Hell No"
    by Ingrid Michaelson. It's just a good jam.
5. What would you name your children?
    As some of you may know, I adore names and thinking about my future kids' names. If I
    had my ideal set of kids to name at this exact moment, I would have two girls and a
    boy, and their names would be Scarlett Lila (I would call her Scout - I think it's an
    adorable, unconventional nickname), Maisie Wren, and Beckett Calvin (I would call
    him Beck), so I would have Scout, Maisie, and Beck.

6. Have you played any sports?
    I did dance and cheerleading when I was little, but I'm as graceful as a baby giraffe on
    ice, so that didn't really work out.
7. Favorite book?
    Again, I have a ton of favorites, but right now I really love Me Before You and I'll Give
    You the Sun.
8. Favorite color?
    Purple and gray
9. Favorite animal?
    Domestic animal: dog // Wild animal: otter
10. Favorite perfume?
      Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black (Bonus: My favorite normal scents are vanilla,
      coffee, cherry, and peach.)
11. Favorite holiday?
      Thanksgiving and Christmas
12. On a scale from 1-10, rate your childhood.
      I'd give it a solid 8. It was really great, but school was hard for me. I spent most of
      my time by myself.
13. Have you ever been out of the country?
      Yes, I went to Ireland two and a half years ago. It was amazing. It's definitely my
      favorite place I've ever been.
14. Do you speak any other languages?
      I can understand basic Spanish, but I'd probably have a hard time responding if
      someone spoke to me.
15. Do you have any siblings?
      Yes, I have one younger brother.
16. Favorite store?
      I love Target, and Forever 21 is great for cheap clothes - I love to turn over my closet
      pretty regularly.
17. Favorite restaurant?
      I don't know if I have one. I like to try new places.
18. Do you like school?
      I'm in college right now, and it's okay. I'd rather be done, but it's something I have to
      stick with. I need something to fall back on in case my bakery dream falls through.
19. Favorite YouTubers?
      Oh goodness, there are so many. I love Cupcake Jemma, the Ballinger family (all of
      them), Buzzfeed, and Zoella, just to name a few.
20. Favorite movie?
      Grease is the one I have to watch every time it's on, so I think that makes it my
      favorite.
21. Favorite TV show?
      I love most shows on Food Network and TLC, but I also love any of The Bachelor
      shows, especially Bachelor in Paradise.
22. Mac or PC?
      I have a PC, but I'm thinking about making the switch to Mac just because that's more
      practical for what I do in school.
23. What phone do you have?
      I have an iPhone 6 with a cute pineapple case.
24. How tall are you?
      5'7"
25. Do you have any pets?
      Yes, I have a shih tzu poodle named Darius, even though we barely ever call him by
      his real name.

Please let me know if you have any other questions (within reason, of course), post suggestions, etc., and let me know a little more about you in the comments, I'd love to learn more about you guys!

I wish you all the best,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment