Saturday, November 19, 2016

Random Questions Tag

Hello friends! This week I want to do another "get to know me" post, and after seeing Fern (The Fern Life on YouTube, I'll link her video at the end) do this, I want to answer these questions, as well. Here we go!

  • How did you get your YouTube (or blog) username?
    • I love the term "stream of consciousness" to describe sharing random thoughts, and I love the idea of celebrating little, everyday things, hence the "streamers," so it's a celebration of little random thoughts.
  • If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
    • I love lots of name, as you probably know, but I think of all of them, Ingrid suits me best. Ingrid is a name that people either love or hate, which is pretty much how people receive me as a person, and I love that. I think it would be very fitting.
  • If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be?
    • There's nothing wrong with being different. Someday you'll love being different, so embrace it now and enjoy it longer.
  • How old were you when you learned to blow a bubblegum bubble?
    • I distinctly remember watching Dora the Explorer with my brother and accidentally blowing a bubble when I was about five, and I was so proud.
  • What did you want to be when you were little?
    • A teacher, then I went to work with my mom (a kindergarten teacher), and that changed very quickly.
  • What do you order at Starbucks?
    • I really only get Starbucks when the holiday flavors are out, so either an iced chestnut praline latte or a chestnut praline hot chocolate. Trust me, it's amazing.
  • When's the hardest you've ever laughed?
    • I go into hysterics at my own jokes (or bad puns), so much so that I cry and can't breathe. For example, I was driving past a cemetery with my mom and there was a line of geese walking through the grass. My mom said, "Think they're visiting a loved one?" and I replied, "Maybe. Think it was fowl play?" and proceeded to laugh all the way home.
  • If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
    • Piano; I love the classic sound and versatility of. Plus, being a singer, it would be really helpful.
  • What's your favorite thing to do when you're upset?
    • Watch YouTube videos.
  • What's your favorite movie?
    • I can't answer this. I have categories I separate movies into, so picking one overall favorite is near impossible.
  • What's one food you can't live without?
    • I'm going to maybe cheat and say carbs, that way I can encompass all the lovely breads and starches I love.
  • What's your favorite dessert?
    • Cheesecake, hands down. There's never a bad time for cheesecake.
  • What's your favorite pizza topping?
    • Traditional topping: pepperoni. Specialty pizza: buffalo chicken. I love anything buffalo.
  • Would you rather have the power to read minds or be invisible?
    • Read minds. It's rare that people are always honest, so reading their thoughts is a guaranteed way to know if they're being honest. 
  • What did you do for your last birthday?
    • Not much the day of, but went to a concert to celebrate a few days later.
  • If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be?
    • I would wish for my dream life: dream house, wonderful husband, my own successful business, ideal number of kids, etc. because not knowing stresses me out, and it'd be nice to know I'd be happy forever.
Fern's video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSCa1X_OdU

I wish you all the best,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment