Saturday, June 11, 2016

Collective Summer Haul & Lookbook

Hello friends! I thought I'd share some of the pieces I've been collecting for the summer and how I plan on styling them (minimally - I'm always indecisive, so things like accessories will change every time I wear these). I'll link any that are still available, but some of these go back to winter and may not be online any more. Here we go!

Kohl's
*Shoes: Payless (regular rotating stock)

*Shorts: Dressbarn (linked below), Shoes: Kohl's (linked below)

*Shorts: Forever 21 (linked below), Shoes: Kohl's (many years ago)

*Shorts: H&M (linked below), Shoes: Target (many years ago)

  • Chaps Chelsi Women's Espadrilles (not available online, may be on clearance in stores)
Dressbarn
*Top: Old Navy (regular rotating stock), Shoes: Payless (regular rotating stock)

Forever 21
*Top: Kohl's (Regular rotating stock), Shoes: Kohl's (many years ago)

H&M
I wish you all the best,
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment