Monday, July 18, 2016

My Top 50 Favorite Baby Names

Hello friends! Recently Meagan (TulipByAnyName on YouTube) made/is making a series of videos on her channel discussing her top 50 favorite baby names, and I thought I'd follow suit over here. I don't have quite as many favorites as she does, so I'm sharing my top 25 for both boys and girls, so 50 in total (and my favorites at this moment because I change my mind almost daily). I'll list both boys and girls under the same number, girls' names first, with any nicknames I'd want to use following the name.

1. Scarlett (Scout) // Isaac
2. Maisie // Beckett (Beck)
3. Lila // Calvin
4. Stella // Samuel (Sam)
5. Isla // Griffin
6. Ingrid (Indie) // Hudson
7. Eleanor (Nellie) // Connor
8. Wren // Ford
9. Livia (Liv) // Declan
10. Enorah (Norah) // Jude
11. Elodie (Elle) // Oliver
12. Adeleine [pronounced Adalyn] (Addie) // Knox
13. Brooklyn // Fletcher
14. Nessa // Parker
15. Kaila // James
16. Grace // Benjamin (Ben)
17. Esme // Michael (Mac)
18. Audrey // Andrew
19. Charlotte // Caleb
20. Victoria // Rowan
21. Noelle // Gray
22. Sutton // Phoenix
23. Cosette // August
24. Ruby // Indigo
25. Mira // Wyatt

Let me know some of your favorites and any further posts you'd like to see in the comments - I'd love to hear from you!

I wish you all the best,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment