Saturday, October 29, 2016

Disney Halloween Tag

Hello friends! I wanted to do some kind of fun tag for Halloween, but most of what I found revolved around scary things and "would you rather..." questions, which I'm not a fan of, but then I found the Disney Halloween Tag, which was created by Brianna Hertzberg on YouTube. A lot of the questions relate to the Disney theme parks and a Halloween event called Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that I have actually been to, but it was 12 years ago, so my memories of it aren't that vivid and I'm sure things have changed, but I'll answer to the best of my ability. I'll link her original video at the end, but for now, on with the tag!

  • Favorite Disney villain and why?
    • Hades from Hercules; I love him because he's sassy and sarcastic, which is me if I were a Disney villain.

  • Favorite Disney villain song and why?
    • Ursula's "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermaid; Ursula is probably the villain that scares me the most because she's deceptive as opposed to being just outwardly evil, and this song is just perfect for her.

  • Favorite Disney Halloween song?
    • Of course, "This is Halloween" from The Nightmare Before Christmas

  • Favorite villain sidekick?
    • Pleakley (Jumba's sidekick) from Lilo & Stitch

  • Favorite Disney monster?
    • Stitch from Lilo & Stitch

  • Favorite Dark Ride at Disney?
    • Honestly I had to Google what a dark ride is, and it's any indoor ride. My favorites are the ones geared for little ones in Fantasy Land, such as The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan's Flight.

  • Haunted Mansion Ride or Nightmare Before Christmas Mansion Ride?
    • I've only experienced the classic version, but I can guarantee I would like the Nightmare Before Christmas version better. 

  • Pumpkin or regular beignets?
    • Regular, I don't like pumpkin anything.

  • Ghost Galaxy Space Mountain or Classic Space Mountain?
    • I've experienced classic Space Mountain and I hated it (anxiety paired with motion sickness, it was my worst nightmare), so neither.

  • Favorite Halloween treat at the parks?
    • I don't remember any specific Halloween treats from 12 years ago, so I'll give you my favorite treat in general: Belgian waffles from Sleepy Hollow (Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom, Disney World Orlando). It's the absolute best spot to camp out before the fireworks because it has a perfect view of the castle, and the waffles are amazing.

  • Who is a Halloween character/villain you wish you could meet at the parks?
    • I don't know if I would like to meet any Halloween characters in particular, but I would love to meet Hades.

  • If you could go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, who would you dress up as?
    • I went as a hula girl as a nod to Lilo & Stitch when I went, but now I would probably go as a more classic Lilo and bring a Stitch stuffed toy to complete the outfit.

  • Favorite thing about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?
    • I don't remember much of it, I just remember it being fun because they closed down the park for the party, so it felt really special.

Brianna's Original Video: https://youtu.be/rhCr_aLVXUU

Happy Halloween!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment